My first 2.55 with black hardware :D

motled

O.G.
Jul 1, 2007
I've barely taken it out of the box yet .. It's an "iridescent" 2.55 reissue classic flap with black hardware. The black hardware is what appealed to me the most (as I was tired of the never ending silver vs. gold debate in my head). Would love to know if anyone else has this one or other Chanel items with either iridescent leather or the black hardware and would love to see your mod shots!
IMG_03224.jpg

Reactions: missconvy
I've barely taken it out of the box yet .. It's an "iridescent" 2.55 reissue classic flap with black hardware. The black hardware is what appealed to me the most (as I was tired of the never ending silver vs. gold debate in my head). Would love to know if anyone else has this one or other Chanel items with either iridescent leather or the black hardware and would love to see your mod shots!
IMG_03224.jpg

Congrats on this gorgeous 2.55 with glacé leather & black hardware! What a stunning update to an iconic classic bag!

Reactions: motled
IMG_03224.jpg

Beautiful bag and I love it with the blk hardware!

IMG_03224.jpg
Beautiful iconic bag. I love the combo, black on black