My first 2.55 with black hardware :D

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

kogaru83

May 5, 2014
OMG i saw this today.. but didn't ask for the price.. would you mind sharing how much you paid? if not, is okay.. :smile:

motled

Jul 1, 2007
OMG i saw this today.. but didn't ask for the price.. would you mind sharing how much you paid? if not, is okay.. :smile:
Don't mind sharing at all. It was $5500 plus tax via the San Diego, CA Fashion Valley Nordstrom's Chanel boutique (I highly recommend the SA: Silas Box). I believe I bought the last one Nordstrom had; however, the bag is still listed on Chanel.com here:
http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fashion/products/handbags/g/s.large-iridescent-aged-calfskin.14A.A37587Y0921294305.sto.ico.html

Cheers! :smile:

motled

Jul 1, 2007
Im seriously OBSESSED! I am heading straight to the boutiques once i land in america to buy one
Cool! Hope you love yours. Post pics when you wear yours because I still haven't worn mine (lame right?)! :smile: Safe travels.