My first 2.55 with black hardware :D

motled

Jul 1, 2007
I've barely taken it out of the box yet .. It's an "iridescent" 2.55 reissue classic flap with black hardware. The black hardware is what appealed to me the most (as I was tired of the never ending silver vs. gold debate in my head). Would love to know if anyone else has this one or other Chanel items with either iridescent leather or the black hardware and would love to see your mod shots!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
I've barely taken it out of the box yet .. It's an "iridescent" 2.55 reissue classic flap with black hardware. The black hardware is what appealed to me the most (as I was tired of the never ending silver vs. gold debate in my head). Would love to know if anyone else has this one or other Chanel items with either iridescent leather or the black hardware and would love to see your mod shots!
Congrats on this gorgeous 2.55 with glacé leather & black hardware! What a stunning update to an iconic classic bag!

rclimbing

Handbag Lover
O.G.
Dec 25, 2006
Houston, Texas
Beautiful bag and I love it with the blk hardware!

CATEYES

Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Aug 1, 2011
Cali
This is a beautiful bag and you're right-a perfect compromise to gold and silver hardware debate. Congrats!!!

Dec 29, 2012
Congrats!!! Love the black on black look...... I have the black on black boy WOC and I use it all the time.

kkreme

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
It's really gorgeous dear! Congrats on the fabulous find :P

Pls post some modelling shots!

Apr 30, 2014
Beautiful iconic bag. I love the combo, black on black