My "Finds" @ the Outlet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I went to the outlet finally this weekend...after saying every week that I'm planning on going. Anyways it had some great stuff. I wanted one of everything. But I went home w/

2006_0626Image0002.jpg
  2. CUTE!!!! Love the pink!

3. Congrats on your nice purchases!!! Ooh, I just bought the same print, different shape from a seller on eBay. I think it is adorable! I saw it when it first arrived at the outlets (back in March) but it was too expensive for me. Here is mine:

0f_1.jpg
  4. I love the scarf!! It was weird at the outlet b/c the smaller purses in this print like the smaller tote was $150.00 & the one I bought was cheaper ($140.00) & it's the biggest they had. I ended up paying $98.00 for it b/c it was an additional 30% off. I was soo excited!!

5. Both those bags are gorgeous!

6. omg they have umbrellas? ive been looking for a cute umbrella..

7. The nearest Coach outlet to me is about 40 minutes; for 30% off, I may have to hightail it there! Was everything 30% off or just selected merchandise?

8. Most of the merchandise was like already at great prices but w/ the additional 20 to 30% off it was even better...I think it was on most items but not all.

9. What outlet do you go to?

10. Love them! I'm crazy about pink!

11. I usually go to the leesburg premium outlets, but I sometimes go to the williamsburg outlet if I'm there for busch gardens (rarely though). I think the williamsburg outlet is cheaper than leesburg just b/c of the location. But I could be wrong.

12. Love it! Everything is so cute and colorful. My outlet doesnt have that pretty cosmetic case, I wish they did.

13. lol, I was just at Leesburg this morning, they had some great stuff. I got this diaper bag
    [​IMG]
    for $160! (Last one.) It is great.

14. I went Saturday midday..It was just starting to rain when I finished shopping so I had a shirt covering my coach tote so it didn't ruin the leather..people were looking at me like I was crazy!! Was it pouring when you went this morning? That's the only thing that sucks about outside malls---the weather.

15. i have the little pouch in a larger bag form--i get compliments on it ALL the time! you will love it!:yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice