Do a wall flip

how to make bbq ribs

how to change oil

How to tie a tie

Make jello shots

how to tweeze eyebrows

Check out View Do ...........you can all most find how to do " anything "

:angel:

2. Very cool! I tried to do the hand whistle, but I can't do it :sad: :sad: :sad:

3. too cool thanks

4. i couldn't do the hand whistle either. The wall flip and back flip look so cool but I'd probably bust my head open on the floor.

I now know how to tie a double windsor knot though!

5. I loved the Balducci Levitation. I was so impressed with the kids presentation! He has a future in public speaking.......

6. that's a great page, thanks for sharing!

7. Fun! Thanks for sharing!

8. Thanks, I always LOVE new websites!!

9. Great site - thanks!!:flowers:

10. :yahoo: :yahoo: Did someone say jello shots? I love jello shots and 3 day weekends!!!!:yahoo: :heart: :yahoo:

11. Hey! What a neat site! Thanks! I'll probably spend the rest of the night learning to do useless things lol.

12. That's neat! I wanna try some of that stuff.

13. I love this site, thanks for the link! I tried making origami stars which turned out well, but the two-hand whistle I still can't do even after watching the video. What I loved most about viewdo is the backflip and wallflip clips, sooooo funny! (I have no intention of trying them though for fear of breaking my neck:P ) I know of another similar site to this called VideoJug - Life Explained. On Film. which has some interesting things, although I'm concerned that they have a video on "How to brush your teeth" lmao.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice