***My FINAL reveal with UPDATED Family Pic (page 2)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
    My craziness about Chanel started in November 2009. I started with Bronze Reissue 226 as a gift from DH. Here I am now with ten bags and couple accessories in ten months.
    Due to rising prices, I gotta stop at some point so this will be my final reveal.

REVEALING my FINAL purchase. I sold my 10C Red GST (since I am not really comfortable wearing it~strap keeps dropping on my shoulder and it's too big) and replace it with :

2. I'm here.

3. #3 Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
    10A RED MAXI
    My regret : Why I didn't buy 10C red maxi in the first place but bought GST instead:Push:

Anyway this is still lovely color to keep :biggrin:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• pf1.jpg
      pf1.jpg
      File size:
      183 KB
      Views:
  4. #4 Sep 16, 2010
    For those of you who might be interested to see comparison color between 10A and 09A, here is my 10A Red Maxi and 09A M/L GHW. Pics are taken in daylight and nighttime

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• pf3.jpg
      pf3.jpg
      File size:
      193.6 KB
      Views:
    • pf2.jpg
      pf2.jpg
      File size:
      164.7 KB
      Views:
  5. #5 Sep 16, 2010
    Now, here are the size comparison between the three sizes:
    10A Red Maxi Caviar SHW
    00V Black Jumbo GHW
    09A Red M/L GHW

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• pf5.jpg
      pf5.jpg
      File size:
      167.1 KB
      Views:
    • pf4.jpg
      pf4.jpg
      File size:
      141.9 KB
      Views:
  6. The Grand Family picture will be uploaded later ~ sorry little baby cries and asks for mommy :biggrin:

7. Congratulations.

Love the reds that you have!

8. Congrats. This red is beautiful. Please don't say FINAL...there may be more beautiful Chanel coming.

9. I love your maxi! Great pics.

10. love your collection!!

11. wow thanks for sharing! i recently placed an order and am eagerly waiting for my bag. this is my first chanel bag and i had SUCH A HARD TIME choosing the color! the red you got is so beautiful and I definitely thought about getting it. Since this may be my only chanel bag, i chose something a little more ... plain, haha. Thanks for the size comparison photos! those should definitely go to the archives!

12. congrats! love your collection especially the 10A red with ghw. :biggrin:

13. Great choice!

14. so beautiful, congrat!!

15. I love the 10A red! Very deep and the caviar is shiny.. dang, I have too many reds already!

Congrats! The maxi is lovely!