My FINAL exchange-this is it!!!

1. My last exchange!! I went from the caviar white flap to the navy flap to the lux medium bowler. I found my bag:heart: :heart: I love this bag soooo much! I love the flaps but I just found myself not wearing them and I was looking for a bag to carry all the time. The real test of true love is when you remove the tags (after pics) without hesitation!!! No more exchanges for me:biggrin: :love:

While at Saks I did see the new chocolate caviar flap. What a GORGEOUS color!!! I hope it comes in a tote as well-I forgot to ask.:shame:

purses 011.jpg purses 019.jpg purses 017.jpg
  2. ^you are tooooo funny! Looks perfect! Congrats! I am using my Lux tote today and like it alot....

3. Thanks Jill! BTW I tried on the tulum GM:heart: :heart: It's next on the list!!! I have you to thank for that!:graucho:

4. FABULOUS!!!!:love: Everytime I see the lux bowlers I think I need one in every color.:shame:

5. Congrats! You made a good final choice!

6. Oh, I love this, it looks great on you. This is what I'm planning on for my next purchase! :love:

7. ^^LOL! I know what you mean! I am ALREADY DRooling over other bags...you would think I could chill for a whole week!!???LOL!

8. Great choice! I'm using my metallic black one today! Sooo tempted by the silver or gold--but I figure I need to diversify!

9. WOW! I really like the lux line. Congrats on your new bag. It looks great on you.

10. Its beautiful!! Congrats!!

Selena

11. I :heart: this bag SO MUCH
    I wanted the gold so bad and my DH said HE hated it..(what do men know lol) I think I will make a call this week for the black myself..Enjoy it..
    It looks GREAT on you:P

12. excellent choice. the bowlers are TDF!

13. I'm so happy for you! I think you picked a great everyday bag! Enjoy!

14. That bag looks like it was made for you. It's perfect!

15. I like it a lot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice