My final exam had a purse-obsessed character!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, I'm a dork for finding this funny, but..... I'm in law school and my exam for my wills and trusts class had a question about a woman who gifted away her $40,000 purse collection in her will. Just made me laugh so hard when I read it. Guess she must have known what I was looking at during class! :roflmfao:
    And instantly, the exam was more enjoyable as I could just imagine the handbags in this person's collection!

2. ha! i'm an attorney too....and i would have cracked up if one of my law school exams had had a fact pattern that was actually that entertaining! too bad there weren't pics of the collection...LOL!

3. Probably better there weren't pictures- I would have been far too distracted to actually answer the question:smile: Funny thing is- the professor that wrote the exam doesn't seem to have a purse obsessoin at all- she doesn't even carry a handbag- she has a wheeled suitcase for her books. So I really think she must have noticed my friend and I looking at this forum during class breaks (we sat one row up from the front, so entirely possible). Really cute! Nothing like making the fact patterns interesting!
    Shoppingsmycard- my prop. professor first year and a huge fact pattern (half the exam) about the Desperate Housewives!

4. What a coincidence for you! Almost like a personalized exam. *fantasizing about someone willing me $40k in purses*

5. LOL. I would have definetely been distracted like what is this collection like?:P