My few pairs of CL's

gingerfarm

O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
Since DH is out of town, thought I should make use of this opportunity to post the shoes i've acquired in the past year. I love each pair a lot...but oddly, they ended up to be all black patent. Serious, ALL black patent. I think it's about time I branched out. Anyway, here is my attempt to take a pic of these shoes myself, which I didn't realize how hard it is! I really appreciate all the ladies who post in the reference threads now. :yes:

Here they are, I hope you don't get bored cuz the similarities. :lol:

My first pair that introduced me to CL's...Decollete Zeppa

Attachments

• DSC01666.JPG
    DSC01666.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC01657.JPG
    DSC01657.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 88
2nd pair - got these on sale at NM.com...I really really love the pleats. Metallikas in black patent.

Attachments

• DSC01669.JPG
    DSC01669.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC01622.JPG
    DSC01622.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 88
My latest pair...Decolletes, and these I :love: so much! When I got the Decolzeps, I liked the shape of the shoe a lot, but the wooden heel kind of limits what I can wear with it, so after much debate with myself, I broke down and got the Decolletes! Actually, DH was the one who told me I should just get it so I don't keep thinking about it and try to buy random shoes to fill the cravings. he was actually right! My craving to buy did stop a bit after that. Who would've known...He knows me better than myself. :P

Attachments

• DSC01664.JPG
    DSC01664.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC01594.JPG
    DSC01594.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 97
Actually...one more pair that's not black...I've posted these before, but I'll post here again to make this complete. These are white satin yoyo slingbacks I wore at my wedding in Oct.
attachment.php

attachment.php

That's all I have for now! :shame:

Funny you say that, because I've been realizing that SO has good instincts about these things as well. He was the one that got me to try on Passmule wedges (when at first I would not even look at them twice) and now I really, really like them!
My latest pair...Decolletes, and these I :love: so much! When I got the Decolzeps, I liked the shape of the shoe a lot, but the wooden heel kind of limits what I can wear with it, so after much debate with myself, I broke down and got the Decolletes! Actually, DH was the one who told me I should just get it so I don't keep thinking about it and try to buy random shoes to fill the cravings. he was actually right! My craving to buy did stop a bit after that. Who would've known...He knows me better than myself. :P

What a pretty dress, gf~ Love the simple, shapely volume of that fabric... :tender: And the CLs match perfectly!
Actually...one more pair that's not black...I've posted these before, but I'll post here again to make this complete. These are white satin yoyo slingbacks I wore at my wedding in Oct.

attachment.php

That's all I have for now! :shame:

You and I love the same styles! I'm a Decollete/Metallika woman all the way. Gorgeous!

Your wedding photos are soooooo cute!

You are making me weak for the Decolzeps!

Love the black patent decollettes and metallika. Your white satin yoyo is the perfect wedding shoe--simple yet elegant that it takes your breath away. I know I said it before, you made for a beautiful bride!

Even though you have three pairs of black patent, they are all very different. The stacked wood on the DZs make them more summery. The Decolletes are very classic and a great work shoe. The booties would be great with black tights and a skirt, or with trousers. All of them have different uses. Your wedding shoes are super cute too!