My Felicia is ready to meet the world but... (any way to get rid of the creases?)

mossie

Jul 13, 2008
I bought my Tan Felicia sometime in May and she have been kept in the box every since. I realize sometime back that she have got creases in one corner while 3 other corners are smooth and perfect. i conditioned her before i put her back into the box 2 months ago. Today, i decide that she is perfect for the fall her seeing her creases upsets me a little. Is there any way i can get rid of the creases? TIA

My Felicia
ry%3D400

The creased corner
ry%3D400

The other smooth corners
ry%3D400

mine had similar creases and I appleguarded it and they came out. Isn't she wonderful?!?! I have both colors and wish they had more. I absolutely adore her!

Maybe keep her stuffed and upright whenever youre not using her to prevent the creases from happening in the first place.

Like grayxie said conditioner and wearing her will more than likely pull the creases out.

Beautiful bag and I would do what the others suggested and recondition her and stuff her when she is not being carried. BTW, I used the Apple Leather Care for the first time this weekend and now I understand why everyone loves it so much :yes:

Thank you affini, grayxie, Carrie, and bagap. I think i will try to condition it more.

thanks i:heart:handbags, beljwl, chazzy... she is sure pretty, but she is also heavy.

It looks to me like part of this is just the particular skin, and there are some natural striations (stretch marks). The best thing you can do to keep the shape of this bag and to keep the corners from folding is to stuff it well with papers, and lay it flat on a shelf when in storage. It's a heavy bag, so it really puts stress and weight on the bottom part of the bag, which causes the wrinkling. Apple will make the leather softer, but will not remove the natural striations or the wrinkling that's inherent in that particular skin, but I also Apple all of my leather bags. I just make sure my slim duffles that have no rigid bottoms like this are not stored standing up, as you will probably pick up more creases where the bag settles.

It looks to me like part of this is just the particular skin, and there are some natural striations (stretch marks). The best thing you can do to keep the shape of this bag and to keep the corners from folding is to stuff it well with papers, and lay it flat on a shelf when in storage. It's a heavy bag, so it really puts stress and weight on the bottom part of the bag, which causes the wrinkling. Apple will make the leather softer, but will not remove the natural striations or the wrinkling that's inherent in that particular skin, but I also Apple all of my leather bags. I just make sure my slim duffles that have no rigid bottoms like this are not stored standing up, as you will probably pick up more creases where the bag settles.

thanks baglady, I lay it flat in the box all along, and took it out to condition once when i condition all my bag. i stuffed it too. I think it is going to stay like this like u say, apple will not remove it. :crybaby: i guess i have to be really careful next time when i buy a leather bag.