My feet appears weird in the python helmut

billbill

O.G.
May 9, 2006
hi ladies
i grabbed this pair of python helmut last week.. it's really nice since i'm longing for a python heels for a long time.. but my feet appears "twisted" in it, do u think so? or it's like this on wearing helmut?
my feet is wide and normally wears 38.5 for CL, 38 for manolo
i picked 37.5, 38 is too long and 37 is too small..

Attachments

• louboutin-python-me-1-1.jpg
    louboutin-python-me-1-1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 704
  • louboutin-python-me-2-1.jpg
    louboutin-python-me-2-1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 592
I think the helmuts look weird to everyone when they are worn, I think the same thing when I look down at my feet, but I always get tons of compliments when I wear them so I guess from a different perspective, they look better.
Those are beautiful!

This stlye runs very big, so I had to size down 1 full size. Sounds like you made the right decision with the size, I also wear a 38.5 in CLs, and my helmuts are a size 37.5

first off these are gorgeous shoes. They are one of the best CL styles in my opinion.

Its not clear to me from the pictures but are your feet falling out in the front sides where the opening is? Are they wider than the insole? If so then they might be very uncomfortable for you in the long run. However if thats not the case then please keep them unless your foot is really squeezed in. When I wear mine my feet look sqeezed but they are not and infact quite comfortable.

first off these are gorgeous shoes. They are one of the best CL styles in my opinion.

Its not clear to me from the pictures but are your feet falling out in the front sides where the opening is? Are they wider than the insole? If so then they might be very uncomfortable for you in the long run. However if thats not the case then please keep them unless your foot is really squeezed in. When I wear mine my feet look sqeezed but they are not and infact quite comfortable.

I think the helmuts look weird to everyone when they are worn, I think the same thing when I look down at my feet, but I always get tons of compliments when I wear them so I guess from a different perspective, they look better.
Those are beautiful!
I totally agree! You look amazing in the helmuts. They are one of my favorites out of all mine.
Your feet do not look weird, its just the cut of the shoe that makes everyones feet seem odd, thats what makes them so unique. Here are mine on...
DSC01560.jpg

DSC01557.jpg

DSC01562.jpg

People with wide feet cannot and should not wear this style. Very few can wear these correctly without their feet hanging off. I happen to be one of the few that can wear them. Everyone from celebs to regular folks, their feet are too wide. But if you think they look good on you, go right ahead. I wonder how dirty your feet will be when you get home after wearing them. We all suffer for fashion right?

thanks ladies for your comment. :P
i'm still stuggling whether i should return it or not. maybe CL doesn't mean for my wide feet.. my first pair is red docoltissimo (sth like that) and my feet hurts after 2 hours of wearing it.. maybe i got to stick to manolo and choo..