My favourite outfit with my favourite Chanel bag

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
I Love London!
This is a picture of my new favourite dress, I am going to wear it with my favourite Chanel - baby lambskin flap with S/H and nude pumps.

What is your favourite "Chanel" outfit? please post pictures if you have them :smile:

Attachments

goingindebt

Oct 14, 2006
Chanelbaby, I can see why that is your favorite dress, it is truly stunning! and so unique, love how it looks so ethereal, light and the pattern is beautiful.

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
Oh! I've seen a tpfer wearing this dress before when we're out. I wonder what brand it is, I forgot to ask her! It's really ladylike and pretty. Love the frocky look!

Roxana

♥'s dogs & bags
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Europe
That is one pretty dress! It looks so feminine and elegant, yet different at the same. Love it! I'd like to see it with the bag as well ;)

My favourite outfit is a red dress (I've got 3 to choose from) with my black patent madison and black patent heels..

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
^ Unfortunately, fickle me doesn't have a 'favorite' outfit but I do have a favorite Chanel bag :graucho: Oh yes, Larkie has got to post! She's probably too busy exploring Barcelona and shopping lol. Psssttt, I'm more interested to know what she bought though :lol: