My Favourite LV Bag

Hi Socialite

it's a rather soft bag (coz its fabric) so it might be a bit floppy if you don't put a lot of things in side it... The leather trim is very unusual, its got these lovely grains... the sides of the bag is trimmed with same leather.. and the handle too... the inside of the bag is lined with brown fabric...

I love it becoz it has a vintage air abt it.... My SA told me that the new monogram mini is similar to this color so why don't you look out for it?

nice bag! :yes:

Is that the Isfahan?

I remember seeing it on diplay... I fell in love..:love: My fave bag from this line is the messenger-type bag... The Amman? :shrugs:

i believe it's just called the Keepall... the Isfahan is like an Alma Voyage - trapezoidal with no shoulder strap. i love the Amman messenger too.

I joined this forum to ask about this bag cause its my fave LV bag ever. I have only saw 2 pictures of it before...can you post more...its an amazing bag !

I have few saved pictures from ebay. I prefer one with L.V. initials.;)

Attachments

• keepall mini.jpeg
    keepall mini.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 77
  • duffle mini.jpeg
    duffle mini.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 90
  • ball.jpeg
    ball.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 64
how durable is your bag in terms of the fabric? i'm thinking of getting the mini lin speedy and if the material is same as yours, how many stars do you rate the fabric durability factor?