My Favourite LV Bag

archangel

Aug 23, 2006
this is my favourite LV carryall bag... its a limited edition...

181808522.jpg

Hi socialite

Yup... I could barely contained myself... the LV store had only one and i happened to be there at the right time I guess.... I hear they are reintroducing this mocha monogram mini again....for the bucket and I think speedy?

Hi

I got it a year ago... when I was holidaying in Bangkok at LV store there... it was sold out in most other major cities...I think u shd try to ask... u never know...you might get lucky

lol I cant stop looking at this thread cause I have hardly ever saw this bag in many pics and I love it. It just looks totally amazing. You are so lucky. I hope you dont mind me asking some questions on it cause I love it. Whats the V logo made from ? and please please could you post more pics...Im gunna show my mum as Im sure she would love it too.

Hi socialite

This is a better photo showing the monogram mini pattern..

Its mocha fabric and the LV monogram is in old gold thread... the bag comes with a rope sling that you can attach to the rings at the end of the bag...ie. it can be hand held or you can sling it over your shoulder... my digicamera is being recharged now and I will post more pics later

181825739.jpg