My favourite bag - Black Pebbled Leather Besace

saff

O.G.
May 14, 2008
This is my second YSL and second black pebbled leather. The other one's an Easy. I just love YSL pebbled leather as you can see. I am sooo delighted with this bag. It's so easy to carry. It fits a lot more than expected, including my extra pair of shoes. The leather is amazingly soft. I can wear it crossbody so it's an extra plus when I'm out with the my 2 and 4 year olds. I'm feeling that this may not be my last besace!!

IMG_0784.jpg
IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

Thanks, everyone!

hansyu, I'm only 5'1" so maybe that's why I can wear it crossbody. Congrats on your besace. I'm sure you will love it as much as I do!

This is by far my favorite YSL bag since the day I unpacked it and saw the gorgeous pebbled leather. I would love an easy in some other color in the same leather or roady flap - amazing darker red in this leather

I can not have enough of this bag. I can not carry it cross body though, I am 5'6 and not too skinny, just average, and it fits over the shoulder

This is by far my favorite YSL bag since the day I unpacked it and saw the gorgeous pebbled leather. I would love an easy in some other color in the same leather or roady flap - amazing darker red in this leather

I can not have enough of this bag. I can not carry it cross body though, I am 5'6 and not too skinny, just average, and it fits over the shoulder

Vesna, I'm so with you. I love this bag so much. I was so suprised how soft the leather is. I would like one in a different colour too. I'm such YSL convert because of the pebbled leather.