My favoritest SA just called and....

Swou

Nov 18, 2011
...she finally received the 12A red jumbo! :yahoo::woot::dothewave:
I'm going to go pick it up tomorrow, as it's too late for today. Ohhhhh...maybe I'll find a nice necklace too?:smile: :cool:

Thanks girls!! I looked for it EVERYwhere in Paris to no avail. Thank goodness for my lovely SA that put one aside as soon as she got it:smile:

Now my dilemma... I feel I'm going to have trouble letting go of my 12A red 227 reissue!! They're just two completely different bags. Would it be completely crazy to keep the two? I did have in mind to find another reissue in a darker color, as well as a necklace and a wallet. hummm...

Swou said:
Thanks girls!! I looked for it EVERYwhere in Paris to no avail. Thank goodness for my lovely SA that put one aside as soon as she got it:smile:

Now my dilemma... I feel I'm going to have trouble letting go of my 12A red 227 reissue!! They're just two completely different bags. Would it be completely crazy to keep the two? I did have in mind to find another reissue in a darker color, as well as a necklace and a wallet. hummm...

That's a difficult dilemma. Personally I would keep whichever red color and style you like better and purchase a second one in different color when u fall in love again!
In this case the hardware for both is the same color too, now if one had been GHW I might have even considered both ;)
Ultimately it's your collection so u need to do what your heart tells you to!

Congrats on scoring the Jumbo!! Mine is supposed to arrive today per FedEx so I can finally meet her in person!!! I didn't know you still have the 227!! I still have my 226 because I want to see the 2 bags side by side. But I am planning to return one. I don't think it's totally crazy to keep both but I personally am planning to get another reissue in different color if I decide to keep the jumbo! Good luck in your decision!!

Are they the same red? From all the pics and seeing the reissue red irl, I feel that the red look better for the classic. I like my reissue in duller colors. Somehow it brings out the "aged-ness" caviar better. Just my personal opinion.

Yeah I guess it will be easier to let go of my reissue when I find another one to replace it with. Or at least, that's what I'm going to have to tell myself tomorrow. :smile:
Queenbee, my reissue has been in it's box since I got it! I apparently have a month to take it back. They'll only give me store credit though so I'll use that for the jumbo and probably a wallet and necklace. Unless I find a reissue I really like.
Then I'm calling it quits for a while!!:smile:

Can't wait for you to finally get your jumbo!! Hope we get to see the compare pictures.

Congrats on scoring the Jumbo!! Mine is supposed to arrive today per FedEx so I can finally meet her in person!!! I didn't know you still have the 227!! I still have my 226 because I want to see the 2 bags side by side. But I am planning to return one. I don't think it's totally crazy to keep both but I personally am planning to get another reissue in different color if I decide to keep the jumbo! Good luck in your decision!!

Oh, congrats! Both you and Swou should do RED REVEALS when you get your jumbo! I've been IN LOVE since ********'s reveal (and Peonies)! :graucho: :cool:

Yes! That was not long at all and I'm so happy that you got lucky getting the red jumbo!! Isn't it gorgeous? Love my medium to death but I'm sure they is more love to go around for the jumbo :wlae:. I can't wait for you to post some pics soon! Congrats on the ravishing red :cloud9:.