My favorite wallet ripped!!

jjz_princess

Jan 19, 2010
Just my luck I have never had a defective Coach product and when I do get one it just so happens to be my favorite wallet. Anyway it is the metallic zip around gem print in raspberry. The one with the tassel. I bought it when it first came out last year around November I think. The damage is the credit card slot on the right edge it's coming apart at the seam where it is sewed. I am planning on taking it to Coach tomorrow to see what they can do. I really love this wallet. I know they have already gone to the outlet. I am wondering if they have any more at JAX or can they give me a store credit. By the way has anyone else had this happen?

Aww man, sorry this happened. It's a gorgeous wallet. I hope that you get everything straightened out quickly! I don't have the wallet, but I have been hunting one!

that sucks! i had one in my hands at the outlet- and when i was about to pay for it i noticed it was ripped in the exact spot yours did!!! so i didn't buy it!

I had that happen with a Legacy french framed wallet. I took it to the store, and they ordered me one through Jax , and this is when they were showing up at the outlets. So maybe Jax will have it. If not a store credit would be nice too.

Definitely keep us posted, I just got that wallet last week and LOVE IT. Got the matching MS too...it's a beautiful set. Why don't you call around to your nearby outlets to see where you can pick up another one as well as take the damaged one into a Coach FP boutique for some kind of credit? That way, you get some of your money back + you still get to have your fave wallet!

i had that problem with an older sig wallet I just put a stitch back in myself.. I don't think this will ever happen again we got rid of all our cc LOL so its just my drivers license and debit card :O)

OMG, I am so sorry to hear this.

I got the same wallet too (in teal). Would you post a pic that shows the defect? I am not exactly sure how it looks like based on your description.