My favorite wallet ripped!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just my luck I have never had a defective Coach product and when I do get one it just so happens to be my favorite wallet. Anyway it is the metallic zip around gem print in raspberry. The one with the tassel. I bought it when it first came out last year around November I think. The damage is the credit card slot on the right edge it's coming apart at the seam where it is sewed. I am planning on taking it to Coach tomorrow to see what they can do. I really love this wallet. I know they have already gone to the outlet. I am wondering if they have any more at JAX or can they give me a store credit. By the way has anyone else had this happen?

2. Aww man, sorry this happened. It's a gorgeous wallet. I hope that you get everything straightened out quickly! I don't have the wallet, but I have been hunting one!

3. Oh no! I'm so sorry that this happened. I don't own this wallet but I always wanted to buy one. I wish you luck in getting it fixed at the store!! Keep us updated!

4. that sucks! i had one in my hands at the outlet- and when i was about to pay for it i noticed it was ripped in the exact spot yours did!!! so i didn't buy it!

5. I had that happen with a Legacy french framed wallet. I took it to the store, and they ordered me one through Jax , and this is when they were showing up at the outlets. So maybe Jax will have it. If not a store credit would be nice too.

6. Hmmm maybe it's a defect then. I figured mine may have just had a weak spot!!! I'll keep everyone posted!!!

7. so sorry

8. gosh that's such a bummer

I'm gonna have to pull mine out now too - i have the green/jade

9. I have the raspberry too...I hope it will be fine~~I love it! I sure hope they can get you a new one and that it doesn't have any problems.

10. Definitely keep us posted, I just got that wallet last week and LOVE IT. Got the matching MS too...it's a beautiful set. Why don't you call around to your nearby outlets to see where you can pick up another one as well as take the damaged one into a Coach FP boutique for some kind of credit? That way, you get some of your money back + you still get to have your fave wallet!

11. i had that problem with an older sig wallet I just put a stitch back in myself.. I don't think this will ever happen again we got rid of all our cc LOL so its just my drivers license and debit card :O)

12. OMG, I am so sorry to hear this.

I got the same wallet too (in teal). Would you post a pic that shows the defect? I am not exactly sure how it looks like based on your description.

13. awww :sad: