My Favorite Outlet Trip

LadyLibra

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
I went to the outlet tonight to exchange a Green Crocodile Garnet for a Gray one but left with a Large Mahogany Garnet (I love the leather - the sheen reminds me of my Ginger Sabrina) and a Navy Tribeca Tote. I love, love both of these bags, which is like the first time this has ever happened to me when I've gone outlet shopping.

Anyway, I thought I'd share because a lot of folks seem to be getting their HG or bags they love this week - and now I'm one of them. Thanks for reading.

Photobucket! Upload your pics to photobucket and then copy the image code directly into your post. Underneath every photo you upload their are different links. You want the one that says IMG Code.

If you have the pics saved to your hard drive, you can attach them using the paperclip when you hit "post reply" in the thread.
You can also create an account in photobucket and just upload the pics there, then use the

Oooh, I'd love to see your new bags! Using photobucket is very much like uploading pics to facebook (if that helps).

And I have to say, I sooo understand that feeling of pure bliss after leaving the outlet with a bag you LOVE. I had this feeling last Wednesday when I found a black metallic textured Claire at my outlet... I sang along with the radio the whole way home I was so happy. Poor Clarie, thank GOD she doesn't have ears... :blush:

Oooh, I'd love to see your new bags! Using photobucket is very much like uploading pics to facebook (if that helps).

And I have to say, I sooo understand that feeling of pure bliss after leaving the outlet with a bag you LOVE. I had this feeling last Wednesday when I found a black metallic textured Claire at my outlet... I sang along with the radio the whole way home I was so happy. Poor Clarie, thank GOD she doesn't have ears... :blush:

That Claire is so pretty. I saw one in perfect condition at the outlet on Friday and was tempted to buy it but I already have too many black bags.

LOL, that sounds like me last week after I picked up my pieced Garnet! I was soooo happy. Now I'm re-thinking other bags I have gotten recently, because I just didn't feel this way about them, you know?

LadyLibra, I can't wait to see your photos!