My Favorite Indie Purse/Bag Ladies

1. Hiya! I haven't posted in this folder yet. :smile: I have found a couple of super awesome independent designers. I've purchased from three of them so far and plan to purchase from the other as soon as I get a few more jewelry sales. LOL I need spending money!

So I thought I'd share their amazing work with you all. ;)

I want this bag from Fierce Kitten Studios. And I just love her company name. And I've chatted with her quite a bit in other forums and she is awesome!

Then there is Oh So Retro, also a very cool company name. I purchased an adorable business card holder that gets lots of compliments.

And I've purchased two wallets and a litter bag (don't we need car purses too?) from Allyson Hill. She is SO sweet! And very talented.

And last but not least, Eirene, who makes funky bags. I purchased a Pin Up Girl purse and receive lots and lots of compliments. :love: It's SO fun and cute!

I hope you guys like these gals as much as I do. I know they aren't LV or name brand but they do make super cute and fun items.

Have a Happy Monday!

2. No comments? Really? Even if they're bad comments I'd still love to read 'em. LOL Perhaps my taste in purses isn't refined enough yet. :roflmfao:

3. I really like these! The litter bag is something I've been looking for and didn't even realize they made! thanks so much for posting.

4. Love the Pinup dolls bag--does she customize the color on top? I don't really wear alot of green--

5. I'm sure she could. I did see another one she had posted that had a black top color. She does such a great job. The seams are amazingly tight and professional.

Twinklette - Aren't those great!!! I'd never seen them before. She is super clever. :biggrin:

6. Thanks for the post! I love checking out the indie designers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice