My favorite fragrance by Dior

Forgend90

Jul 13, 2015
Hello, I want to share my favorite fragrance Dior j'adore
This is one of those Dior perfumes that I absolutely love! It has a combination floral and white rose smell. It's so light that it's ideal for the office and it totally won't overpower any other scent! Just one spritz will leave you smelling incredible all day!
And what is your favorite perfume? :P

I really like the J'adore fragrance too! It's a great floral that's perfect for year-round! If you like Dior fragrances, you should try the Miss Dior collection!

I don't have one yet but I've been attracted to the Dioraddict line.

My mom used Poison for years (her other fave was the original YSL Opium so you could tell she likes this type of oriental scent). She also had Dolce Vita but I can't remember the scent. I do remember playing with all her perfume bottles though. :P

My sister uses one of the Miss Diors (I think, Blooming Bouquet). It's quite delicate and doesn't seem quite like her strong personality but I think it suits her. My dad is using Sauvage. I helped pick it out for him. It's not tobacco laced like his old Ralph Lauren. A bit fresher. Haven't had a whiff of the classic Eau Sauvage but if I like it I'm interested in getting one for him for Christmas.

Reactions: bobochu
Hmmm that's a tough one!

For women, I love Dior Addict EDP, as well as the new Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming. Also love the Diorissimo EDP, so rich like a fresh bouquet of flowers.

For men, it is decidedly the Dior Homme original EDT. Love love love this!

From the Privee Collection it would have to be Ambre Nuit.

Reactions: Thaotran
If you love Dior fragrance, make sure to check out their Privee collection as well. They have some stunning fragrances! My favourite is New Look 1947
Omg I always want to try these but they don't sell them in Montreal or Toronto :sad: I'm waiting for my trip to Korea so I can smell them in person. Have you tried Gris Montaigne, Ambre Nuit or La Colle Noire?

Omg I always want to try these but they don't sell them in Montreal or Toronto :sad: I'm waiting for my trip to Korea so I can smell them in person. Have you tried Gris Montaigne, Ambre Nuit or La Colle Noire?
I haven't tried every scent in the collection. Everytime I go shopping I try on a new scent. I havent tried Gris Montaigne. La Colle Noire is nice but it's very plain, it just smells like Rose and nothing else. Ambre Nuit is my next one.
Grand Bal is also nice but too much jasmine for my liking.

They now sell the full line at the Dior fragrance counter at Saks Fifth Avenue in downtown Toronto. It's the only place in Toronto selling the fragrances.

Reactions: hightea_xx
Thank you @shoesshoeshoes for your input, I heard so many good reviews about Ambre Nuit. I even considered blind buy it :biggrin:
And big thanks to @averagejoe ! Now I have to schedule a trip to Toronto asap :biggrin: So happy that finally it's more accessible.

Ambre Nuit is very yummy! I highly recommend it if you want something that is creamy and slightly smoky but not too spicy or over powering.

I also have a Gris Montaigne, New Look 1947 and Bois D'Agrent. I used to have Eau Noire as well but gifted it away as it was a bit too 'foodie' for me. I also have cologne blanche which is technically not part of the collection privée, as it was launched with as part of the Dior Home collection that would later become the collection privee and included Ambre Nuit, Eau Noire and Bois D'Argent.

Ambre Nuit is very yummy! I highly recommend it if you want something that is creamy and slightly smoky but not too spicy or over powering.

I also have a Gris Montaigne, New Look 1947 and Bois D'Agrent. I used to have Eau Noire as well but gifted it away as it was a bit too 'foodie' for me. I also have cologne blanche which is technically not part of the collection privée, as it was launched with as part of the Dior Home collection that would later become the collection privee and included Ambre Nuit, Eau Noire and Bois D'Argent.
Wow you have quite the collection of Collection Privee fragrances!

I remember when they were Dior Homme collection fragrances, which is why the lids have the Dior Homme "pleated" design. They were sold at Holts at the time, too. Almost bought Bois d'Argent when they gave out a nice gift with purchase except I ended up getting the 200 mL bottle of Fahrenheit instead, because I like Fahrenheit more.

Reactions: hightea_xx