My favorite bags

1. Now that I have an ink first, I feel like I have a good set of basic bags that I will always want to carry, no matter what goes in or out of style. I have lots of other bags, but these 4 are my favorites:

[​IMG]

05 caramel box
    LV speedy 25
    LV batignolles horizontal
    06 ink first

Who else has a "basic set" of bags that they know they will never part with? As you can see, I am into neutrals. The ink is about as wild as I will go.

2. I love my LV Amfar bag and will keep it forever and I have my black and pink Bbags that I love. I will never let those 3 bags go.

3. LoriB, I love your faves! I tend to stray from bright and bold colors and stick to neutrals as well. Although, some of those Balenciagas candy-like colors look good enough to eat sometimes! Yummy!

4. Great family picture by the way!!!

5. CONGRATS to your gorgeous collection :flowers:

6. Gorgeous collection! I have a vintage Speedy 25 from the '70's that I will never get rid of.

7. sweet collection! i love the bbags!

8. Love that Caramel Box, if you ever want to sell, let me know. So purty!!!

9. LoriB totally loving your collection! I feel like such a copy cat... i want to get an LV shoulder bag too hehehehe!

I wonder how many members in the PF have the same sort of collection....

10. Your ink first is so pretty!

11. Thanks all! I love the LV bags just as much as the b-bags. My speedy is just starting to patina, and I love how they look when the leather darkens. So it gives me something to look forward to, kind of like my own little science experiment!

12. Nice collection! I find I really don't use my mono Speedy. I took it on a skiing trip when I first got it, and I haven't really used it since. My basic bags are:
    Mulberry Rosemary in oak
    Balenciaga City in cornflower
    Balenciaga Twiggy in rouge
    Gucci Jackie bag
    Marc Jacobs Blake in black & denim
    Bottega Veneta ball bag in hazelnut

This summer my basic bags will probably be:
    Gucci boston bag in off white
    Balenciaga Twiggy in white
    Balenciaga Purse in pale rose

13. wow lori you have a lovely collection!

14. Fantastic collection, Lori!

15. love your ink lori :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice