My favorite bags

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hope the pictures will come out alright -- one thing I noticed going through -- alot of us have color themes. I didn't really notice it until you get the little guys all lined up ! These include my absolute favorites:
    Prada Venice Tote, Henry Beguelin Tote, Prada Large Jacquard Frame Bag, my two woven Cole Hahns from years and years ago and a Via Spiga that did stand in while I was waiting for the large Prada.

Attached Files:

2. Cute collection!!!

3. Great collection- love the white printed Prada!

4. Fantastic....love the Prada!

5. Great collection!! Thanks for sharing!!

6. congrats!love them!

7. This forum is dangerous !!

Here are 2 of my 3 new additions since joining (and I used to be a one bag a season gal but I ran out of room for more shoes, bought all the furniture I need, have no kids to put through college so ... what's a gal to do ??)

I am so happy I found all of you !! (I think wink wink)

The Prada Gauffre Satchel is from Bluefly (oh yes, I found the codes, thank you very much), the MiuMiu is a steal of Ebay -- I can't seem to find pics of my Prada Black Fringe Hobo which I am totally in love with -- I'll go looking for that one !

Attached Files:

8. Very nice collection!Thanks for sharing!

9. very nice!

10. Whoa! Your white Prada and your Bluefly steal are insane! Love them!

11. jenskar, i luuuuuuuuuurve your prada gauffre satchel! i'm usually a browns kinda girl, i don't know where all the color crept in :shame: but your pics have me drooling...

DON'T BUY ANYTHING until aug. 12th!!! we have to do some guilt-free shopping!!! (i know bluefly's having their 1-day rotating sales stuff, but those things happen all the time)

:P

12. love your prada gauffre

13. I more baby -- my hsb is away with the good camera so if these don't look very good I'll replace later -- this was my first bag purchase upon finding tpf -- I just love it to death and had to restrain myself from buying the cream one in a small tote !

Blue -- I do have to take a break -- figure the 12th will be my fall handbag day -- I've been eyeing all the new Prada metallics hungrily -- no danger of those going on sale anytime soon !!

Attached Files:

14. lovely collection.

15. Beautiful taste in Prada :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice