My fave jeans!

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
i just recently bought several william rast jeans.. and i love em! TDF!:tup::heart:
and now i found myself wanting more.. but their sizes run pretty big.. i normally wear 28 but with william rast, i wear 26.. they are my new favorites.. followed by True Religion.. i love their cutting.. it fits me well.. and then Seven.. it's for all man kind.. lol.. how about you ladies?? and gents??

I got some William Rast too the other day! I love them. I wish I would have gone a size down in mine. They fit okay in the store but got big after one wear. Must have eaten a big lunch before I tried them on..ha ha!

I also have a couple pairs of William Rasts and I absolutely LOVE them. I actually went through this phase where I just bought every kinds of jeans out there :P so I have quite a "collection."
But of them, I really like my Hudsons and Rasts the MOST

Paige fits me really well and they fit modestly-- higher rise, not too tight. I like 7FAM for going out, but I could never wear them to work or church because they're too bootylicious :lol:

For just kicking around, I like Lucky brand. They're cheap, comfy and flattering! I haven't tried William Rast yet, because I've only seen them at Nordies Rack in tiny sizes...

I have never tried on William Rast jeans - it seems as though I am missing out!
I love raw denim and therefore, I am a huge fan of Swedish Fillipa K jeans (and Fillipa K in general). She makes really simple, dark jeans. I also like denimbirds (sister brand of Nudie) and Nudies. I also religiously wear one pair of J Brand jeans.

I'm not a huge fan of Citizens/Sevens, as they stretch out too much over time.

I love jeans and have dozen of pairs from my search for the absolute perfect pair. However, I always reach for the Paige and keep buying them, especially the Hollywood Hills cut....LOVE them.

i've never tried william rast either, but i love my rockrepublic for straight cut, tsubi & sass & bide for skinnies (i'm obsessed about misfit frayed!) and blue cult & hudsons for flare/bootcuts..i have a pair of seven for all mankind but it doesn't fit me very well..it's sz 24 and too loose on me! ):

and and H&M offers rather great skinnies for super super cheap!!!

I love my seven ginger jean's high waist (it holds in my tummy pooch when I'm bad), and lucky is okay (I hate all the distressing). But actually, my favorite jeans are from Free People. I have these awesome flares that were only $70! I was shocked at how great they look and fit. :yes:

I just bought a pair of J Brand jeans today... I've always heard how ultra skinny celebs like Agelina Jolie and Hilary Duff are fans so I never even thought to try them. BUT they're great! They're wide leg palazzo style in an ultra dark wash and they were only $20 (TJ Maxx clearance)!!!!!! I'll definitely be on the lookout for more J Brand now :tup: