My fake handbag story aired today!

Kudos to youuuuuu!! That was great and will make people - who were not otherwise aware - realize that you need to do your homework before you buy. Great job and a wonderful public awareness job done, too. :yahoo:

Enjoyed your clip bag-addict. You did look great and what a sweetheart you are! I would love to chat with you sometime about handbags, especially Marc Jacobs. I live in Stone Mountain, east of Atlanta. We are practically neighbors! Ha!

something popped into my mind as I was watching it: first of all, if a fake is that good that a sale person can't even tell a difference, why buy designer? A fake is just as good, right?

something popped into my mind as I was watching it: first of all, if a fake is that good that a sale person can't even tell a difference, why buy designer? A fake is just as good, right?

Because even though it might look the same to untrained eyes (and some SAs in larger stores may be untrained), the quality isn't there. A fake would start to fall apart pretty quickly where the real bag would last many years if not a lifetime.

I've been trying to watch the video, but it keeps freezing up on me. From what I have seen, I think you were awesome in the interview. Thanks for helping out others so they won't be targets of purchasing fake bags. You ROCK!