My faith in Mulberry nearly restored

emms2381

Nov 1, 2011
:smile::smile:

So as some of you might know I sent my buckle bag in for repair and to my horror, Mulberry lost it....

Shock!!!!

Anyway after nearly 2 months, I have been told today by the head of C/S that it has been found, and they are doing repair foc, replacing the postmans lock and buckles so it's gonna look pretty much brand new......

Ooooo and they are sending me a lovely little voucher to apologise and head of C/S is going to locate me the handbag I want in the sales ...

So hopefully I should get my old bag back and gain a new one:smile:

Well done Emms, I was wondering if you had heard anything and was going to Bump your old thread today.

Really pleased for you, it shows it worth sticking to your guns. I thought Mulberry would come through in the end. I think their customer service is usually top notch and if it's not you've just got to be really firm, let them know what you want and stick to it

It was up to them to make amends for what they did and it sounds as though they finally have. What a great result..............you will have post lots of pics when she comes back.

Also looking forwarding to seeing your special voucher purchase ;)

That's great news!

My Alexa has gone missing.
It was supposed to be in the shop, but they don't have it. Apparently they've sent it directly to me - but I don't remember giving them my address - instead they have my parents' address which is in another country and Mulberry were told specifically that I was not interested in having it sent here.

:smile::smile:

So as some of you might know I sent my buckle bag in for repair and to my horror, Mulberry lost it....

Shock!!!!

Anyway after nearly 2 months, I have been told today by the head of C/S that it has been found, and they are doing repair foc, replacing the postmans lock and buckles so it's gonna look pretty much brand new......

Ooooo and they are sending me a lovely little voucher to apologise and head of C/S is going to locate me the handbag I want in the sales ...

So hopefully I should get my old bag back and gain a new one:smile:
Nice one emms2381! I know that you were perturbed to say the least with Mulberry. I'm glad they've found the bag & I'm sure they'll do a great job with it. Enjoy choosing something in the sale with your voucher.

That's great news!

My Alexa has gone missing.
It was supposed to be in the shop, but they don't have it. Apparently they've sent it directly to me - but I don't remember giving them my address - instead they have my parents' address which is in another country and Mulberry were told specifically that I was not interested in having it sent here.

Awww so sorry, hopefully it will turn up soon, LOL I was like a dog with a bone, eventually them came good

Now that's taking ownership of the problem - finally!

Great result, and hopefully the extra gestures help to make up for the very unsatisfactory response you got previously...