My Fairy just got silicone!!

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
heehee nope, she didnt grow boobs, :shame: i took her to shoe repair (the best in my area) the same shoe repair that does all the shoes/bags from Saks, NM, etc., if they need repair, waterproofing, etc. She came out looking great....of course i will still be careful, but hopefully the coats of the silicone spray will take her out of the "impossibly delicate" category.......:woohoo:

purse... how do the fairies look? is there any difference in appearance? And if you don't mind, about how much for the silicone... geez... i can't believe my fairy might get silicone before I do... and I need "them" more! hee hee

Jill omg........too funny! :roflmfao: and yours are gorgeous too!!! (and weather-proof!!) :woohoo:
Marose, lolol......there is absolutely no change at all in the appearance of the fairies or any other design/color on the bag. nor in the texture of the leather. i was so happy when i picked her up from the doctor's office...er, i mean, shoe repair place...(felt like i dropped my baby off to have surgery lol) It cost $40 US. They told me to have it done about twice a year, to keep the leather soft and to protect her, because the silicone treatment does wear off depending on how much you use her...but i do not plan to use her more than 2 times a week at the most.......probably less. She was not purchased to be an everyday bag.........they also told me just to keep her out of a downpour...but spilled juice, some water drops or coffee, etc., should not harm her at all! best of luck...re: doing it for your baby! :flowers:

Ah congrats purse-onality!! Aren't you glad you got it done?? I know I feel better about taking out my girls for a spin on the wild side. LOL

Ah Jill too funny and hope you don't get an extra chair for your silicone beauties!!!!!!

I rushed to click on this thread when I saw the titillating title.

I think I'll hold off on any injections for me until I get implants for my more fragile purses.
What a fantastic idea!

:angel:

yesss! i am busting with hope.....will keep you all abreast of what happens...and may all fairy owners' cups runneth over (as the saying goes) with new found confidence in their bags...
ok ok :nogood: i promise, no more...... is there a smiley for "enough already"? :roflmfao: heehee

eeeeek i promise.................no more! lol hehe

I saw this bag today in london selfridges in hot pink! I must admit I initially thought it was ugly... until I tried it on. now... I WANT IT BADLY!!!! nafvshfbvorb32rfjf!!!!!! :wacko:

Please ignore my last post. It was supposed to go on a Balenciaga thread about a floral bag... just realized after checking what my 100th post was. hahaha, now my 100th post is a blooper :roflmfao: