My Fair Brady !!

Last year we used to love to watch that and then Breaking Bonaduce after...we had a great time...laughing...I do watch it....but like I have said before..Im a reality show watchin junky!!!

Flavor flav...that dude makes me roll in laughter...he is a nightmare! lol One of my closet friends gave her brother a big watch on a chain for a joke Xmas present...(really yuppy guy) It was so funny I was crying. I dont know what happened to Ol Daniel. Last I saw he moved out! Who knows....we have seen him a few times around the docks here in Key west...if I ever see him again Im going to ask him how he is.

I watch this show, I think Brady is so handsome for his age; however I don't know why he's even considering marrying Adrienne--they have nothing in common. I think he enjoys the sex and that's about it and doesn't want to let go of that. I like her body, but she's very annoying-she needs to get a new wordrobe, shoes, bags and all.

I kinda feel sorry for her-- she is very young and thinks she's in love and he?? likes the way she makes him feel??? (while having sex-- I guess). I don't think they will last long at all...

Does anybody know the brand of that white bag that Adrianne is carrying in every episode. The strap attachments look like cuff links. I'm not crazy about the bag, but curious if it is designer or not..

I just can't figure out whether this will work or not, it seems like trainwreck, but you never know..

pejcharat-- i think they are cuffz by linz. they were popular a while back.. maybe a yr ago or so..
here's their website http://www.cuffzbylinz.com/home.html

they're in the $170 range.
0551.jpg

Adrienne is a mess. I don't know how she won ANTM, because she carries herself horribly--as a woman and a "model". "Peter" is just happy to have some young meat, but he doesn't look nearly as washed-up as he is...