My Facelift Experience with Dr. Joo Heon Lee at April 31

Hi, depending on what you’re having done. I was quoted $21,000 for forehead, smas face & neck. When in March are you going?
@3pdswords I don’t have WhatsApp yet. Will let you know once I set one up. Maybe you can pm me instead.
I'm going to Korea March 17. I think I'll be having the surgery at ASPS. JW also has given me a consultation appointment for March 19, the day after I get there. Get in touch if you will be there at the same time.

I'm going to Korea March 17. I think I'll be having the surgery at ASPS. JW also has given me a consultation appointment for March 19, the day after I get there. Get in touch if you will be there at the same time.

I’m going the same time too! So you haven’t decided on a clinic yet? I finally put down a deposit for VIP clinic. I have a good feel toward this clinic and I hope I made the right choice. Ideally I want to go there and talk to multiple clinics first then make my decision after. But my time was limited and want to make sure I have a set appointment.

I’m going the same time too! So you haven’t decided on a clinic yet? I finally put down a deposit for VIP clinic. I have a good feel toward this clinic and I hope I made the right choice. Ideally I want to go there and talk to multiple clinics first then make my decision after. But my time was limited and want to make sure I have a set appointment.
Really what made you decide to go to VIP? And when is your surgery?. None of the two clinics have asked for a deposit yet, ASPS told me I should get my surgery on the 19th since I am only staying there for 11 days. Please get in touch I want to know how yours went.

Really what made you decide to go to VIP? And when is your surgery?. None of the two clinics have asked for a deposit yet, ASPS told me I should get my surgery on the 19th since I am only staying there for 11 days. Please get in touch I want to know how yours went.

You can’t really believe everything you read on the internet anymore. How I decided on vip? I had comfort in reading his bio. The consultant has been wonderful so far too, quick response to all my questions and I love that! I emailed several clinics too, some don’t even respond, some took days to reply and this is just the first stage. I feel if they can’t even response to me now to take my money then what would happen later when I needed help if I have complication?! All this just gut feelings so GOD please help me

You can’t really believe everything you read on the internet anymore. How I decided on vip? I had comfort in reading his bio. The consultant has been wonderful so far too, quick response to all my questions and I love that! I emailed several clinics too, some don’t even respond, some took days to reply and this is just the first stage. I feel if they can’t even response to me now to take my money then what would happen later when I needed help if I have complication?! All this just gut feelings so GOD please help me
What were their quotes from those clinics you talked to?

I totally understand.
What were their quotes from tthose clinics you talked to For neck lift and facelift. The Line wants 18,000..00 USD, JW wants 14,000.000 KRW