My Fabulous New 08 Anthracite Work is here!!!

BellaShoes

Stronger for it...
O.G.
Oct 14, 2007
As I was racing out the door to catch a meeting at work today, I nearly tripped right over a Canada Xpress Post box.... I immediately stopped...work? What meeting? My new Balenciaga is here!!!!:yahoo:

Completely disregarding the time (remember...on my way out to a meeting..) I tore open the box and swapped bags!! I could not keep my eyes off of all of that glorious Anthracite colored leather all day.....

Thank you Patricia and Constylement.com for my fabulous new 08 Anthracite RH Work... she is brand new and is absolutely lovely....:faint:

I will add more pics in a couple of days but here she is.......my very first WORK:heart:

014-4.jpg

010-2-1.jpg

Last edited:
This is one gorgeous anthra work! I think I told you I had my eye on it but didn't want to be greedy and own 3 08 anthras. Honestly, it's the prettiest anthra RH work I have seen on the forum and it looks great on you!

Lovin it! Never seen one so blue before.

I don't own any works, just City's, Firsts and Days. How does it compare?

I know, I have seen many variations of the 08 Anthracite and IRL it is gorgeous. It does have a blue undertone...lovely really!

I too have never owned a Work.. took her out today and couldn't keep my eyes off of her:nuts:

I know, I have seen many variations of the 08 Anthracite and IRL it is gorgeous. It does have a blue undertone...lovely really!

I too have never owned a Work.. took her out today and couldn't keep my eyes off of her:nuts:

Go C R A Z Y, Bella!

Congrats again, I think I might try a Work next if I can get over the whole "no shoulder strap" thing.

This is one gorgeous anthra work! I think I told you I had my eye on it but didn't want to be greedy and own 3 08 anthras. Honestly, it's the prettiest anthra RH work I have seen on the forum and it looks great on you!

Thanks roey... I promise to give her a fabulous home! She is sooooo pretty:heart: