My Fabulous New 08 Anthracite Work is here!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    As I was racing out the door to catch a meeting at work today, I nearly tripped right over a Canada Xpress Post box.... I immediately stopped...work? What meeting? My new Balenciaga is here!!!!:yahoo:

Completely disregarding the time (remember...on my way out to a meeting..) I tore open the box and swapped bags!! I could not keep my eyes off of all of that glorious Anthracite colored leather all day.....

Thank you Patricia and Constylement.com for my fabulous new 08 Anthracite RH Work... she is brand new and is absolutely lovely....:faint:

I will add more pics in a couple of days but here she is.......my very first WORK:heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lovin it! Never seen one so blue before.

I don't own any works, just City's, Firsts and Days. How does it compare?

3. The color is so pretty! Congrats!

4. This is one gorgeous anthra work! I think I told you I had my eye on it but didn't want to be greedy and own 3 08 anthras. Honestly, it's the prettiest anthra RH work I have seen on the forum and it looks great on you!

5. Gorgeous! Congrats!

6. I know, I have seen many variations of the 08 Anthracite and IRL it is gorgeous. It does have a blue undertone...lovely really!

I too have never owned a Work.. took her out today and couldn't keep my eyes off of her:nuts:

7. Go C R A Z Y, Bella!

Congrats again, I think I might try a Work next if I can get over the whole "no shoulder strap" thing.

8. Thanks roey... I promise to give her a fabulous home! She is sooooo pretty:heart:

9. Thanks aira!! I love your violet Bal in your avatar:tup:

10. Thanks ronsdiva... nice to see you outside of our lovely CL threads!

11. I'm usually not in the Bal subforum but just HAD to drop in and drool! Anthra city w/ RH is definitely on my wish list!! Dreamy and congrats!

12. Oooh your Anthra is so nicely blue grey! Thanks!!!

13. Love it! The leather is so nicely distressed. You carry her well too!

14. Gorgeous! :drool: You can really see the blue in those pics, it's beautiful.

15. Gorgeous! Where in Canada are you? I'm in Toronto....waiting for my first Bbag to arrive.