My FABULOUS day at Coach!!!! And a job offer!!!

LaurenAshley85

Loves Mr. Turtle!!
Mar 24, 2007
Today I went to King of Prussia mall and just HAD to go into Coach to browse. I got my PCE card in the mail a few days ago and figured since I couldn't buy anything, I'd at least look. Everything's so cute, and I was so tempted to get the Ergo wristlet to match my hobo but I held myself back :wlae: yay me....or not, I really want it. And their jewelry? TO DIE FOR!! The little heart bracelet and necklace is so frickin adorable I had to give my friend my purse so that I couldn't take my cards out.

Anyway, she needed a wristelt so we're talking to one of the girls and she goes (to me): "You know your Coach! You should totally work here! Are you interested in a job? You'd really enjoy the discount!!" I could have DIED!!! Sadly I had to turn it down because I don't live anywhere near that mall but damn, I sure could have used the discount. They're always so nice to me when I go in there that it was really hard to turn down.

The upside? My friend got a pair of shoes...and we're the same size *wink wink*

yaa i know what u mean. i want to work at the nearest coach that opened up which is only like 17 mins away... and im only 16 though :sad: so i can't. and i turn 18 in the middle of my freshman year in college.. im sooo unlucky. thats pretty much the only place im willing to work lol.