My fabulous Christmas *reveal*!!! :)

crystal-d

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
Hey all! I have a Bonz steal of a deal, a outlet deal, and 2 PCE bags! I should be finishing wrapping all of my Christmas gifts but I needed some TPF time......so who wants to see my goodies? ;)

*warning lots of pics!*

crystal-d

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
I really love this bag...alot. I have it in pewter too!!!! LOL The details are amazing! enjoy!

Inferknight

A Civil Engie!
O.G.
Jan 24, 2010
SO pretty! I love the red lining in the Marielle! Contrasts the black leather nicely, imo. :smile:

crystal-d

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
I'm really loving this bag...I kept going back to the DD and drooling over it, so months later i went to my fav Coach store at lenox mall and it was just stunning!!!

TADA!!! Teal croc lindsay!!! its really soft and awesome!!!

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
I'm really loving this bag...I kept going back to the DD and drooling over it, so months later i went to my fav Coach store at lenox mall and it was just stunning!!!

TADA!!! Teal croc lindsay!!! its really soft and awesome!!!
Very pretty with your snowflake fob!

crystal-d

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
OK....This one was like a HG.....So i was online looking to see what i could get with PCE and i wanted another Kristin sage satchel but i did not love the newer ones and i was thinking to myself ''man why oh why cant there be a JADE sage satchel'' so i called JAX thinking they would say NO to that bag but BAM they found one!!!! So called that store still think....yeah right there not going to have it...and BAM they had it!!!! its totally in awesome shape too...AHHHHHHHHHHH