My extra courier is causing a work rift....

So I went over to the co-worker who caused the whole stink and said to her point blank "Please don't make inferences based on how I dress cause it will only come around and bite you in the rear. My belongings and what they cost are MY business and if YOU decide to try to take them into the public arena again, I will be having the same conversation as I am having now but with our SVP, HR VP and our immediate boss. I do my work, I get paid and how I am compensated is none of your business."

I don't feel I was out of line but I was shaking a bit after all of this.

Thanks for letting me vent!
Well done!

Bravo! What you did is one of those things that I'd think back and "wish" I did if something like that happened to me. Well done, I hope you shocked her into shape after that. I can't believe the nerve of some people.

Can't stand that lady, is she a *****....i guess she is jealous over u that u are willing to splurge $$ on a branded item...well, if she don't feel the pinch, she can always by all means invest a branded item and not tryin to BIG MOUTH someone.....errkkk, i can't stand such pple....hahahahah