my expirience with Hermes

natalia123

Aug 10, 2009
Dear Ladies,

My story with H started about 7 months ago. As I decided to buy a Birkin I ve been in the shop ( and its as usual they do not have any available ) I made an order and SA told me it comes for sure..! Months passed and my order never came. And I am still waiting...! I called and passed several times in the shop, but SA started to invante the story like... that I talk to his collegues, and I said that I did not like color, and some other things ect.. ect! I just understood that he did not passed the order!!
Well, I decided to try other H shop.. and in this shop I saw Gold Birkin, I liked it but a bit hesitated with color . And SA started to push me to buy it, I explained her that I want more neutrel color, she promissed to me to keep this bag and call me as soon they get the tone of gris...etc.
And just now by chance I passed the store and she was selling the Birkin the color I wanted exactly.. ???? I am so disappointed!!! and Gold Birkin is waiting for me in the box! I am just thinking if she wanted to sell me Gold Birkin because its more expensive than other bag?!
I do not have luck with all this... and just tired of it. N.

I'm so sorry your experience with H hasn't been all that exciting for you~~~

Depending on where you are and what you are ordering , I would say 7 months of waiting for a birkin is not that long at all. I just picked up a bag that I ordered 2 1/2 years ago.

But if the SA never placed your order, then that's a different story.....

When you said you saw the SA selling another birkin in the color you wanted, I would have thought it might have been that customer's order. Someone who's been waiting on her order and it has finally come in, if that's the case, the SA can't sell you that particular bag.

Maybe you can have a nice talk with both SAs and try to find out where they are coming from and see if you might be able to work with them on a more open basis. I'm very lucky that I've met great SAs so I hope you will find one that knows your needs and will help you score that dream bag!

Good Luck! Don't give up~~

Thank you for your nice words.
I should definitly talk to SAs and find out what happend exactly! May be you are right about the order of other customer..! I did not think about it .
I was so disappointed!!!

Regards,N.

You sound so worn out with your Birkn hunting. :shucks:

Boo1689 is right, once you have a good SA and feel you're getting taken seriously you won't feel so bad.

You can tell from all the other 100s of threads - the perfect birkin cannot be hurried.

:hugs:

All the best of luck and don't give up trying.

i am sorry to hear about your experience.

i've had similar conversation with SA who said they would "order" for me when in fact, it only means that they would call me if the store happens to have that color come in as regular stock. i find this to be quite prevelant with stores when you have never purchased from them. perhaps this may the misleading info that the SA has given you in your case?

don't give up H because of the SA... i hope you did get the color you want. if it is any consolation, it is my understanding that SA do not get commission on birkins and hence, even at FSH, George V, they are not always the most enthusiastic when it comes to selling birkins.

natalie123

I am so sorry to hear about your bad experience.
I didn't have very good experience initially too. But the same person I had bad experience with, provided me with a very good shopping experience recently:smile:

some things didn't start well, could be due to some misunderstanding or perception. Once those doubts are clear, things will be on the right course again.

If it doesn't work well with one SA, there are always other SAs and H store.
Good luck to your search for the bag:smile: