My experience with Lovin My bags

Agg0727

Jan 28, 2013
Arizona
I got my Delightful PM last week and wanted to make sure I took excellent care of it so I used it and got this...discoloration around the o and n which I pray goes away :/

Attachments

c_y_n_d_i

Jan 3, 2011
killa, cali
Which products did you use? I actually just got my LMB kit and used it to clean and treat my 2 yr old delightful. It seems to have made it a bit darker but its still a nice even color and the minor spots are gone now. When I first got my bag I sprayed it w kiwi all weather but havent done anything to it since.

Agg0727

Jan 28, 2013
Arizona
Which products did you use? I actually just got my LMB kit and used it to clean and treat my 2 yr old delightful. It seems to have made it a bit darker but its still a nice even color and the minor spots are gone now. When I first got my bag I sprayed it w kiwi all weather but havent done anything to it since.
The cleanser, protection and conditioner

c_y_n_d_i

Jan 3, 2011
killa, cali
I got all that plus the pretreater for brand new bags (ill have a new one in a week or two ;) ) I'm sure the spot is hardly noticeable and will fade as your bag patinas. Even when I got my brand new one, there was a small spot prob from someone touching it in the store. Love that bag tho!! My fav!!

kenzibray

Aug 28, 2012
Kentucky
I just got this bag and haven't used it yet because I'm waiting on my LMB kit. This makes me nervous. Well I was already nervous about applying it. I also got the pretreatment.

katipepperB

PurseObsessed
Jun 20, 2012
I'm sure it will fade as the bag patinas. I know it's frustrating, but try not to stress.

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
:crybaby:
I got my Delightful PM last week and wanted to make sure I took excellent care of it so I used it and got this...discoloration around the o and n which I pray goes away :/
Aww I'm sorry to hear. The same thing happened to MY brand new Delightful except much more streaks! They told me something was wrong w/ my kit and that I'd have to send it in for them to check. I sent my bag in and they "stretched" out the handle and it's lighter than before but I can still see the spots because I'm the owner! I almost died when it wouldn't come off. :crybaby: I used it on my older Speedy and it was just fine. Idk it must have been a chemical reaction but I'm never going to use it on brand new vachetta again! Hope it fades for you!

KayluvsLV

Jan 26, 2011
Boston
I only use the protection on new bags. After your bag starts to patina it should blend in. I'm sorry this happen to you.

c_y_n_d_i

Jan 3, 2011
killa, cali
MY UPDATE: it's now been almost 12 hours and my bag is back to its normal color. The strap may be a tiny bit darker since that's where I was scrubbing and using the most product.

Ill def be using the kit (minus the cleanser) on my new bag when I get it. I don't think the spots on your bag are necessarily from LMB. They look kinda like scratches. I guess you have to decide if maybe a couple streaks or spots is better or worse than possibly uneven, stained vachetta.

Idk I'm happy w how cleaning and treating my 2yr old bag went. =) I def want update from others who are using it too tho!!

mommylovesLV

Jan 24, 2013
I used LMB protection and conditioner to treat my brand new delightful mm strap. It had dark spots after the conditioner which I was panicking about :/ but the next day it was perfect again! I think it just takes a long time to dry. I'm happy with the results and the patina is coming along nicely and evenly.

Agg0727

Jan 28, 2013
Arizona
It has almost completely went away. I guess it just takes longer to dry in certain spots. Also I've been using the bag for the week so it wasn't "new new." Looks good and I hope it stays protected. How often do you reapply to maintain?

mommylovesLV

Jan 24, 2013
As an update: my son spilled fruit juice on my delightful vachetta I don't know how long it sat before I saw it but wiped it off and it dried like nothing ever happened! Thank u LMB!!!

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
I got shrimp scampi sauce squirted on the handle of my Sully MM while eating at Red Lobster last weekend. The bag was on my lap because there was no place to put it in the booth. The handle was protected with LMB so the stain didn't penetrate the vachetta; it sat on top until I got home and was able to apply the cleanser and gently rub the spot with a white eraser. Good as new! Stretching the leather definitely helps remove spots; I did that with my Chloe leather bags. I'm convinced if I didn't pretreat my Sully handle with LMB protector cream the damage would have been a lot worse.