My Experience at The View Clinic, Gangnam, Seoul - 6 month update

pretty568

Feb 8, 2016
Hi Everyone, For the benefit of those considering plastic surgery in Gangnam, Seoul, I wanted to follow up with a 6 month update on my Rhinoplasty and double eyelid surgery that I got done at The View Clinic, Gangnam, Seoul.

So far so good with the healing! I’ve thought less and less about the surgery over the past while, and I’ve even gotten way more used to my new look. The numbness on my nose has gone down. If you look closely at the base of my nose you can still see the stitch line - that part will probably take a while to heal.

In terms of my double lids, I love the fact that I can wear liquid eyeliner with my new double eyelids. Much of the redness on the stitch line of the double lid has subsided.

Overall, I love the slimmer nose shape and double lids. I’m pretty satisfied with my surgery. Also, if I could do it all over again at The View, I would!

What kind of rhinoplasty did you do? Did you use any type of implant? And was your v-line surgery done with or without screws?

Yes they used an implant on the nose bridge, which I find well-placed. The V-line was done with screws for the genioplasty. Not sure if that's a good or bad, but I'm one who is not concerned about the method they use, I'm more interested in the final results, which I find excellent and exceeded my expectations. My chin is still slightly numb, but I can now open my mouth almost 3 fingers width apart. I remember the week after surgery I couldn't even stick 1 finger into my mouth. That made eating quite a challenge.

Reactions: Blobvy