My exotic Ferragamo

NZA

Jul 29, 2008
Hi all, I just got back from France but instead of bringing home a French baby...I brought home an Italian one.

I couldn't help it..she was just too pretty to pass up. She was also 30% off! This is my first python bag. Does anyone know how I can keep the scales from flipping up? Thanks!!!

photo.jpg

Oh very pretty! I played with one of these in leather the other day, great design. But it really comes to life in python, what a fabulous bag! Congrats! (sorry, I can't help you on the python thing...)

It's a beauty! Lucky You! I don't have a python bag so I can't answer your question, but I'm sure someone on here can help you. Enjoy your new bag.

Hi all, I just got back from France but instead of bringing home a French baby...I brought home an Italian one.

I couldn't help it..she was just too pretty to pass up. She was also 30% off! This is my first python bag. Does anyone know how I can keep the scales from flipping up? Thanks!!!

photo.jpg

Faaaabulous!!!

Python scales are made of keratin like fingernails. As they dry they curl. Store your bag in the sleeper bag in a cool place, not in sunlight. There are reptile conditioners on the market. Many people use DYO.

However, Ferragamo usually treats their python. I would not do anything unless I consulted a boutique first.

Thank you ladies!

jburgh -I too am a lover of exotics. Now I want the sofia in python! I tried it in the boutique as well....its gorgeous!!! Maybe for Christmas ;)