My Exchange Reveal!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I posted a thread earlier asking for help between aube and terre. Well I went to the LV store and fell in love with the aube, but when I got home I couldn't stop thinking about the terre! So I took the artsy and tried to collaborate it with my outfits and while I loved the pop of color, I felt somewhat limited. I also think the aube was probably returned since it seemed to be much softer than the terre and had some scratches on the hardware which I didn't notice in the store during inspection so I was a little upset. I still couldn't stop thinking about terre so I decided to go back and exchange it again! So here is my lovely new empreinte artsy in terre or earth. My SA kept calling it terre. She probably thinks I'm nuts for having so many exchanges in one day! Thanks again for all your help gals! I'm just over the moon over my new baby! Maybe someday I'll be able to get aube again as well :smile: Please excuse the pics being sideways. I doh't know why that is happening.

Oh and does anyone have any pics of their artsy with a bag charm?

Attached Files:

2. Congrats, it's gorgeous!

3. Beautiful!

4. Beautiful!!! :smile: Congrats!

5. Beautiful! You made the right color choice ;)

6. Beautiful color, love it. Congrats!

7. Congrats:smile:

8. Love it! Think you made the right choice based on what you said!! :ghi5:

9. Lovely bag! Congrats!

10. Great choice!

11. Gorgeous..........congrats!!!

12. Congratulations!

13. So beautiful!!! I hope you enjoy her!

14. It's absolutely beautiful, love it! Congrats!

15. Congrats