my Eva :(

Sounds like a jealous, crazy b*atch to me! Wow, how people can be so childish and downright mean. I would freak out too! What a sad little hater.
But I'm curious, what happened to your Eva after this? Is it completely ruined? :sad:

Well, you do deserve a new Louis after this! :flowers:
And it makes me think twice before bringing expensive stuff to clubs...

wow im shocked. im soo sorry that this happened to you. I carry my eva when i club too, but i try to keep it close to me as possible and take good care of it.

if a girl did that to my eva at the club, i will definitely make her pay for it. Even if they are drunk, they got to be responsible for what they've done

OMG, all things aside, hows the bag?

I also know how you feel, once at a concert a very large intoxicated man poured a drink on me and I didn't confront it =(

Karma will set things right, she will leave her sunroof open and god will gift you a steady rain =)

I think this is what happens when someone is jealous of another person because of a certain male. These things happens all the time in the club and you can always bet that there'll be a fight in the bathroom. I'm surprised you'd let her go.

because people are petty, jealous b*tches. did you slap her? i would have. security would have had to drag me out of the place.

ITA, She would have definetly remembered that night if she did that to me! LOL!

I have to ask the same thing though, how come you and your friend didn't say anything to her? How did you guys just let her walk out?

This is a crazy story. Say, this happened to me, I'd be sure to get my arse over to security/bouncers/club manager to tell them what happened and demand something be done to address the situation. This isn't acceptable behavior no matter what. Furthermore, isn't what she did considered assault? (any legal experts here...)

No way would I have done nothing in the aftermath. This story aggravated me. I'm sorry to the OP that this happened to her, but it gets my goat when people don't take action.

How is this an improbable story? Crazier things have happened. Don't want to jump all over the OP. It isn't crazy that she's non-confrontational. She freaked out and wanted to clean it in a hurry. Doesn't seem like sci fi to me.

I understand the OP being non confrontational but to let someone walk away after damaging such an expensive bag and not contact the police or management is strange.

The only reasonable explaination I can think of is the OP may be wealthy and well known and did not want to call attention to herself so loosing such an expensive bag is not a big deal.

OMG, all things aside, hows the bag?

I also know how you feel, once at a concert a very large intoxicated man poured a drink on me and I didn't confront it =(

Karma will set things right, she will leave her sunroof open and god will gift you a steady rain =)

I like your gentle attitude. I believe in Karma too and since the B got away, the only way is to leave it to karma.:smile: Hope the OP feels better.