My Eva has a fully detachable gold chain. Is that weird?

xox.lacherie

Feb 19, 2015
Hi ladies! I was lucky enough to snag a brand new Eva in Azur, but I noticed the gold chain on the bag is completely removable on both sides. Is this a recent design change? Or is this an indication the bag could possible be a fake? I had it verified too. :sad:

Hi ladies! I was lucky enough to snag a brand new Eva in Azur, but I noticed the gold chain on the bag is completely removable on both sides. Is this a recent design change? Or is this an indication the bag could possible be a fake? I had it verified too. :sad:
Where did you get the bag from ? Is it preloved .I have the Eva but the chain is removable only on one side to hook to the other and use as clutch .Its not fully removable .

I've only ever known the Eva to have a Chain thats detachable at one end. I think you've got a fake but get another "authenticity" check. I hope it comes out clean. Good luck!