My Eva has a fully detachable gold chain. Is that weird?

xox.lacherie

™•california princess
Feb 19, 2015
California
Hi ladies! I was lucky enough to snag a brand new Eva in Azur, but I noticed the gold chain on the bag is completely removable on both sides. Is this a recent design change? Or is this an indication the bag could possible be a fake? I had it verified too. :sad:

umamanikam

O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
UK
Hi ladies! I was lucky enough to snag a brand new Eva in Azur, but I noticed the gold chain on the bag is completely removable on both sides. Is this a recent design change? Or is this an indication the bag could possible be a fake? I had it verified too. :sad:
Where did you get the bag from ? Is it preloved .I have the Eva but the chain is removable only on one side to hook to the other and use as clutch .Its not fully removable .

xox.lacherie

™•california princess
Feb 19, 2015
California
Where did you get the bag from ? Is it preloved .I have the Eva but the chain is removable only on one side to hook to the other and use as clutch .Its not fully removable .
I bought it from a seller on eBay, and it came with a receipt and everything; she purchased it in December 2016.

umamanikam

O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
UK
I bought it from a seller on eBay, and it came with a receipt and everything; she purchased it in December 2016.
As far as I know ,it's only removable one side .The bag does come with a leather strap to use cross body which is fully removable ,not the gold chain.You can see in the Eva clubhouse .

xox.lacherie

™•california princess
Feb 19, 2015
California
As far as I know ,it's only removable one side .The bag does come with a leather strap to use cross body which is fully removable ,not the gold chain.You can see in the Eva clubhouse .
I feel silly. Just checked my bag again and realized I had been looking at it wrong. It's not fully removable after all :P

xox.lacherie

™•california princess
Feb 19, 2015
California
its ok.:smile: Glad all is well .Enjoy your bag .The azure is beautiful .I have the Damier .
The ebene is lovely! Had a hard time deciding between the ebene and azur, but I just love the summery feel of the azur! I've been wanting one for ages and was so disappointed when I found out too late they were discontinued! How lucky I was to find one :amuse:

Reactions: umamanikam

sayakayumi

Aphrodite A
O.G.
Jul 18, 2010
I feel silly. Just checked my bag again and realized I had been looking at it wrong. It's not fully removable after all :P
Ok good because I've never seen an Eva with fully detachable chain, enjoy your new bag, it's so pretty in azur :smile:

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
Australia
I've only ever known the Eva to have a Chain thats detachable at one end. I think you've got a fake but get another "authenticity" check. I hope it comes out clean. Good luck!