my Ergo Pleated Satchels are in the warehouse!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The loooooooooooooong wait is coming to an end, FINALLY!

I just checked my backorders for the Pink Patent Pleated and Burnt Orange Leather Pleated Satchels, and they've updated to "IN THE WAREHOUSE"!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I am so psyched and cannot wait to see the status change to "SHIPPED"! Hopefully, these beauties will be in my hands by early next week!!!

If you backordered these materials & colors, your order(s) should be updated as well...

2. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY coachgrl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time!!!!!! SUPER CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. YAY!!!!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures!

4. Congrats! I can't wait to finally see some real-life pics of these bags!

5. Can't wait for you to post pics! Hope you love it!

6. Yay! Can't wait to see RL pictures!!!

7. I can't wait to see these pictures.. I'm interested in the burnt orange and patent navy... decisions decisions.

8. Yeah, i thought of you today when my SA called me

I caved and got the burnt orange as well - yeah!!!!!

9. Congrats!
    Can't wait to see pics!

10. Glad that I could influence you! :tup:

Does yours show a shipped status yet?

11. woohoo can't wait to see some mod pics!!

12. Mine still says backordered.... damn

13. I just ordered mine today, and Im just getting a "nothing available for this order number" message. Probably too soon to be showing up. I'll have to keep checking too!

14. I just called and she said the regular leather natural aren't in yet, which is the one I ordered, and they will be in next week. Which is fine with me because i'm a little broke right now from buying my Ellie at the Legacy boutique over the weekend. So that will give me time to pay off some of the credit card I used to order the ergo! Ah, the life of an obsessed purseaholic...

15. I ordered mine in Pink Patent today from my outlet to save myself the trip to the boutique or calling. I can't WAIT until it ships!

I wonder who will post their pics first???

When a bunch of us were expecting the medium Lily in Camel I think 5 of us got them on the same day!