my Ergo Pleated Satchels are in the warehouse!!!

theFlip#2

new with tags
O.G.
Jun 21, 2007
Earth
The loooooooooooooong wait is coming to an end, FINALLY!

I just checked my backorders for the Pink Patent Pleated and Burnt Orange Leather Pleated Satchels, and they've updated to "IN THE WAREHOUSE"!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I am so psyched and cannot wait to see the status change to "SHIPPED"! Hopefully, these beauties will be in my hands by early next week!!!

If you backordered these materials & colors, your order(s) should be updated as well...

Mazie May

O.G.
Jun 7, 2007
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY coachgrl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time!!!!!! SUPER CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
I just ordered mine today, and Im just getting a "nothing available for this order number" message. Probably too soon to be showing up. I'll have to keep checking too!

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
Illinois
I just called and she said the regular leather natural aren't in yet, which is the one I ordered, and they will be in next week. Which is fine with me because i'm a little broke right now from buying my Ellie at the Legacy boutique over the weekend. So that will give me time to pay off some of the credit card I used to order the ergo! Ah, the life of an obsessed purseaholic...

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
I ordered mine in Pink Patent today from my outlet to save myself the trip to the boutique or calling. I can't WAIT until it ships!

I wonder who will post their pics first???

When a bunch of us were expecting the medium Lily in Camel I think 5 of us got them on the same day!