My Entire Collection-Help Me Curate!

I do feel like I have a bit of a "hole" in the black bag department. I noticed most people have way more black bags then just 2.
It does seem like, as much as I LOVE the gabrielle there are times that it doesn't "fit" my outfit/the weather/the event BUT then my only other black option is the nano antigona, however the antigona is not very versatile (cross body wear only & its pretty small) it seems like the black marelle would fit into that "hole" perfectly
On the green side, if I send the Alma (the guitar strap it came with is useless for me) back there won't be any gap at all, I'll still have 9 green bags of all types.
It seems like my course is clear.... but I LOVE the green color so much!
I wouldn’t buy another black bag because some other people have more. Many people have a number of brown bags. I’m happy with none. :smile:

But, you do say you need another black bag at times because the Gabrielle isn’t working well. Perhaps sell that, keep the green Alma you love and wait to find a black bag that is functional for how you live / dress and makes you as happy as your green bags do.

You have a great collection! I'm a green bag fancier too and I have a few very closely related bags to yours in my collection - e.g green Puzzle, grey Fendi BTW, green Gucci Multicolor and twins on the grey Puzzle. IMO it would be a shame to return the Serpentine LV, unless you're feeling OK about letting it go. It's a brilliant green that suits the Alma and looks slightly brighter than your other green bags.

So FWIW I'd keep what you have and add the lovely black Marelle at a later time :smile:

Reactions: jiljenner
Here is dilemma..
I just got the green Alma BB so I can send it back.
I feel like having two of the same bag in a different color is excessive. I'm making an exception for the Puzzle cuz it's my fav bag ever.
These are my options:
1)I can keep the green Alma bb and sell the pink Alma and replace it with the pink easy pouch. This will keep my color families the same
View attachment 5292150
2)Or I can send back the green Alma bb and then buy the black LV Marelle. This will lower my number of green bags (down to 9) & raise my number of black bags (up to 3)
View attachment 5292151
Can someone give me any advice?
I would pick choice #2, pink alma BB is so pretty.

You have a lovely collection! If you love what you have, no need to sell. JMO :smile:

i almost never wear black bags. if your preference is to wear a green bag, then green can be your pop neutral

if you have a dressier occasion that calls for a smaller bag, and you dont want the givenchy Antigona, perhaps carry the green WOC or FLP holster?
my opinion exactly. I rarely wear black bags and I sold most of them. If I need a black and I do not wear black bags, I use other darker colors. I made myself buy few black bags because they can look striking on others in black only look, but that is not me :smile:

Oh I’d say keep the alma and the marelle. you are very keen to downsize then how often do you wear your neutrals?
if you feel like you need a plain black when you’ve got a few big beiges do you find yourself not going for, say, the sangle?

I myself find I rarely wear pink so I’d consider selling it as it’s very popular but I do think it’s a nice colour just to look at too.

Reactions: papertiger