My Empriente Reveal + Info

haven

Jul 4, 2008
I picked this up yesterday.... First obligatory teaser photos....

bag-1.jpg

cover.jpg

A little info that I got yesterday....

First of all I was taken via elevator to the "Sac Louis" room to view this collection. I saw all of the different styles & colors - not one of each style in each color but an assortment. These bags are not supposed to be on display out in the open yet - not on the sales floor.

According to my SA (whom I believe)... They are inviting some people to purchase right now and a second group to preorder/waitlist. It depends on your spending history and if you have "made friends" with an SA. To the more general public (non-invitees) they are supposed to act dumb (LOL) and pretend that they do not know what the Empriente line is. They are not all doing that though LOL.

They do have several of these bags in stock in selected colors in select stores - totes, inspiree, artsy, etc. And they have the different SLGs.

The general release is now scheduled for 2/15/11 in the U.S. - day after Valentine's Day :smile:

Last edited:
More info...

The longest waitlist right now is for the ombre artsy - which I would characterize as brown and not taupe.

Second longest is for the cream artsy, followed by the false black artsy.

The lining is dyed to match the color of the leather of the bags - that is why it is similar to the SO NF.

Also I saw the totes. The smaller one is a good size for everyday, and the larger one looks like a carryon bag or luggage.

The handle on this artsy is very comfortable. No concerns like the monogram artsy.

If you want an artsy & haven't bought the mono version yet - then I suggest waiting to look at these. There really is no comparison. I compared the smaller mono to the empriente yesterday - BTW they are not supposed to very many mono bags in stock b/c of the "shortage" but I saw two mono artsy's in the VIC room for sale. I am just saying....

Last edited:
Congrats!!! Think the colour of ombré is best presented in these pic.

The launch is next year feb???? That is insane.

According to my SA, who really has no reason to lie to me, the general U.S. launch is scheduled to coincide with Valentine's Day. Of course that could change with the way the launch for this line has been going. OK now I really have to go to prevent the bathtub from overflowing... LOL...