My Ella Alto Arrived!

G.Allyn

O.G.
Dec 12, 2013
I wanted to use my Loyalist/Rewards points before the program ended this month. I settled on the tiny Ella bag in saddle and it was about $160.00.

The bag had one iffy review. It's small, but cute. I would have considered the dark grey, but I wasn't sure I liked the contrasting zipper color in brown. It didn't seem wise to order a second Ella until I saw the first one. It appears the sale ended today.

I hope everyone is well.

I wanted to use my Loyalist/Rewards points before the program ended this month. I settled on the tiny Ella bag in saddle and it was about $160.00.

The bag had one iffy review. It's small, but cute. I would have considered the dark grey, but I wasn't sure I liked the contrasting zipper color in brown. It didn't seem wise to order a second Ella until I saw the first one. It appears the sale ended today.

I hope everyone is well.
Enjoy your new Alto. The saddle color is classic and you will find it works with everything in your
wardrobe. I've been collecting more and more Dooney saddle color... even though browns are not
my first color choice. Maybe it's as a result of watching all those Hermes videos and I've been
brainwashed.... not for the brand, but for the color. Or maybe I have hit my limit on black,
red, and navy Dooney bags.

I'm using my Alto Maria tote today. Also in saddle. I love the Alto leather, but
I do wish it had the internal organization of other Dooney handbags. The internal pockets on the
other Dooney handbags provide
quick access and a place for small things. I've gotten spoiled
with a key leash and a zipper pocket to secure my credit card case. I may add a bag organizer
to the Maria tote, even tho most of my things are in pouches.