My Elephant...back from the urban jungle

Chloé75

Kraut
Jan 11, 2009
...with a hunting trophy ...gave you already a hint so this might be no surprise...

was a hard decision though because the had much more neutral/beige colours than expected...finally decided between elephant and camel...camel was a rich, warm colour and it took my so long...saying the truth wasn't completely sure with my decision after the buy...but now we're at home and...it's love...she's so gorgeous...:love:

Hope you don't mind me marking, it's because they stole my photos of the Marcie from here ( probably ) and put it on ioffer...:sad:

100_4888Kopie.jpg

100_4889Kopie.jpg

with Marcie in nut, first I was afraid the colours coulg be too similar...

100_4896Kopie.jpg

my private zoo...the python and the elephant...

100_4897Kopie.jpg

all together...( Python, Elephant, Old Pink )...seems there is still some space for a camel...:graucho:

100_4902Kopie.jpg

Wow Chloe75!!!

Elephant REALLY IS such a unique color!! Very, very pretty!! :nuts: Would you say she has a hint of a lilac tone to her, or just a very light taupe? Oh boy...I really do need to see her IRL!!! The color is killing me... :faint: It's nice to see it next to your Old Pink for contrast.

What a gorgeous choice, Chloe75! And you know, now you have me interested in this Camel...not a bad idea to have a cooler light Paraty AND a warmer color. Umm, not to be the enabler.....but I say get the Camel, too!! :graucho:

Oh my, that is one gorgeous Paraty!! And Paratys, I should say - great to see them together, how they compare colourwise. Very lovely neutral colour, and love the contrasting gold hardware with the cooler grey shade. You have an AMAZING collection, Chloé!

The elephant Paraty looks very classy. The camel Paraty also sounds very interesting too. I need to see some pics of this. Would love to get a light coloured Paraty later.

Can we please have some modelling pics??

Congratulations Chloe75, beautiful Paraty!! The color is a great, has a soothing effect -- ya did good!!:tup::tup:
And,.....yes, think there is room for at least one more.:graucho:

What size is your Marcie -- large?? Beautiful!!

Wow, Chloe, I'm in love with your zoo of Paratys! Gorgeous elephant -- looks like the perfect true grey. You're collection is TDF!!! Can't wait to see which shoes/boots you'll be pairing elephant with!