My eggplant classique arrived today!!

1. A couple of weeks ago, I was looking desperately for an eggplant bbag, and I missed out on an auction for an eggplant classique...or so I thought! I wrote the seller asking her if by chance the buyer does not go through with the transaction, could I purchase the bag. Well, she wrote me back saying that the buyer backed out of the transaction, so I was able to purchase the bag!! It arrived today, and it is absolutely gorgeous. :love: I will post pictures later!

2. Lucky girl - :biggrin:

Can't wait for the pics.

3. I'm sooo jealous. That's the bag I've been looking for for a long time. But please please post pics.....looking is just as good sometimes :biggrin:

4. Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics! Enjoy!!!

5. oh do show the pictures!!! ::salivating::

6. Congrats, lucky girl! :nuts: I love that color :love: Pictures!

7. :huh:hhh can't wait to see the pics.. congrats

8. congratsssssss....lovellllyyyyyyyy

9. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

10. Thanks everyone! Unfortunately I probably won't get around to taking pictures tonight...I have bronchitis and honestly don't have the energy right now. Receiving the bag today did make me feel a little better though! :P I'll post pics as soon as I feel up to it, I promise!

11. Can't wait! Congrats! :nuts:

12. sounds suspisious...

13. Congratulations! I love eggplant :love:. Hope you feel better soon!

14. fashion - feel better soon sweety!

15. fashion, sending good health wishes your way. Congrats on your new bag. You are going to love it; eggplant is a totally gorgeous, luscious color. And the leather on the eggplant bags is like butter. Feel better!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice