My EGC purchase!....

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got the black chain mail hobo which i LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fedex JUST delivered her!!!!!!.....
    Its so fun and seems WAY DURABLE!
    i ended up using the 1000- GC to get a really simple Dolce and Gabanna black metallic cardigan(it was 995-..so i got it..for free!)
    here she is..ill try to post modelin pics later....Hayden is a hyper little dude today so i gotta get a pic later,I HOPE!
    sorry for the super quick iphone pics but i have little time these days!LOL!

photo-14.jpg photo-4.jpg
  2. congratsss jill! its very beautifullll!

3. Big congrats Jill :smile:

Waiting patiently for your modelling pictures..

4. wait -- so the Saks egc now does include chanel??

5. Nope...I had mine on hold all week for EGC so my store honored it....i was lucky!

6. wow -- lucky you! modeling pics please!

7. This is a lovely bag. It's so light weight too! Congrats Jill!

8. Congrats!!! great buy... :smile:

9. That bag looks stunning! Can't wait to see modeling pics.

10. lucky you for getting both the egc and a fab bag. Congrats and pls post some modeling pics when you get a chance so we can all :drool:

11. congrats ... i love this bag!!

12. Very nice bag! Congrats and the "free" Dolce & G cardigan is a nice treat!

:heart: Love the chain on that bag. Enjoy, your goodies!

13. Congrats and beautiful bag. I'm just waiting for my fedex package to arrive....

14. Congratz Jill.

Carmen tried to locate a jumbo flap in caviar for me but no luck. :crybaby:I asked her a lot of questions and she still very nice. :tup:

15. Love it! Modeling pics modeling pics