MY EGC BUYS...Plus last months buys

gorgeous bags!!:nuts: ive been looking for a baby cabas everywhere, where did you find yours because everywhere i have gone they tell me they are sold out. your so lucky!!

cynthia111- .. she had this one on hold for someone and they never came and got it so she sold it to me...She said they are sold out... ;-(

Ishino I don't like it..I LOVE IT!!!!!..I use it ALOT it's one of my Favorite bags in my collection..I want to get another one in black or red one day:P

Thank You again everyone... I'm leaving now with my BF to dinner...Now I got to figure out which bag I want to use;)

HAVE A GREAT NITE:heart:

Welcome back!

I love the beige tote in the 3rd photo. Saw one on ebay and really wanted to buy it.

Is it a lot smaller than the GST, and what is the retail?

roey Hi babe HOW R U??? Yes it is smaller then the gst ...I bought it today and the price tag said $2,095.00...I never looked at the receipt at the store..( I WAS IN A RUSH) But when I got half way home I looked at the receipt and they Charged me THE NEW PRICE $2,495.00:wtf:....Turned the car around and went back to saks went straight to the service desk...They got the 5th ave club manager and she came out and said the price went up already...But they were going to honor the old price of 2,095.00 since the tag said the old price:woohoo:
I LOVE THE BAG..It is so practical and goes from day to night and that is what I was looking for..IF YOU CAN GET ONE...DO IT!!!!
TTYS XO

FanAddict Thanks babe Now I know what PLB means ... Gotta LOVE IT:heart: